The Anchorage Assembly will hold public confirmation hearings, July 9, on some of the top administration officials whom Mayor Dave Bronson has chosen to help lead his new administration.
Following the July 9 confirmation hearings, which can be viewed online or in person, the Assembly will vote on each nominee at its July 13 regular meeting.
Bronson, who has vowed to take the city in a new direction following his recent victory over Forrest Dunbar in the last mayoral race, chose the following individuals to fill key posts in his administration. In accord with city law, the Assembly can either confirm or deny the picks.
- Municipal Manager: Amy Demboski
- Fire Chief: Douglas Schrage
- Chief Fiscal Officer: Travis Frisk
- Human Resources Director: Niki Tshibaka
- Municipal Attorney: Patrick Bergt
- View the July 9th confirmation hearings live here. They begin at 9:30 a.m. and run until about 1:30 p.m.
- Click here for information on how to attend or participate in the July 13 regular Assembly meeting when the five nominees will be voted on. The meeting begins at 5 p.m. at the Assembly Chambers in the Loussac Library building.