On Dec. 28, the Alaska Vaccine Allocation Advisory Committee will take public comment on how to rollout the next phase of COVID vaccinations.
The public has opportunity to share comments about this next phase, which includes vaccinating those ages 75 years and older and front line health “essential workers.”
The Alaska Vaccine Allocation Advisory Committee will use these comments, along with recommendations from CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices, to inform their own recommendations on how to distribute Alaska’s allocation of vaccines within the state.
You can provide your input in the following ways:
- Due to the number of participants already signed up to provide comments live during the meeting, written comments are strongly encouraged and may be submitted at form.jotform.com/203526539420149.
- Written comments for all phases of allocation planning will be accepted on an ongoing basis.
- Participate in the public comment meeting on Monday, Dec. 28, from 4-5 p.m. through Zoom.
- Register for the event or sign up to give a comment live at alaska.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_So9DXySqRPGimG1k24oKOA
- You may call in to the meeting at 253-215-8782, using webinar ID: 828 6699 4770
- The public comment session will also be shared on the DHSS Facebook page.